Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Stockings

Pin It

I am still playing with the new Stitched Stockings set from MFT! You all know how I love adding fabric into my cards....here I have both the new Paver Red felt and some white cotton fabric that I have stamped with cranberry ink.

I embossed the large snowflake Die-namics on the sno cone cardstock as my background. 

This card makes me think that it is just about time to start Christmas decorating in the house.....yay!

Enjoy your day!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps:Stitched Stockings (MFT) Ink:”Cranberry” Adirondack Pigment ink (Ranger) Paper:”Sno Cone”, “Sweet Tooth” (MFT) Accessories: “Paver Red” Felt (MFT), White Cotton Fabric, Eyelets (American Crafts), Hemp Cord (MFT), Stocking Trio Die-namics (MFT), Large Snowflake Die-namics (MFT), Corner Chomper (WeRMemoryKeepers) Finished Size: 4.25x5.5

No comments: