Friday, February 8, 2013

Copic Color and Ink Workshop

Pin It
It is so fun to play with different techniques and products....that is the inspiration behind todays' little project :)
Playing with Shrink film, MFT stamps and Die-namics, Copic multiliners and markers!

This is the Camera Die-namics that is cut from some clear shrink film. I stamped a couple of the images (in the center) from the "Behind the Camera" sentiments set and the "Captured Memories" stamp set.

I thought it would be fun to do a little doodling....so I did the tree with my copic multiliner and then colored it from the backside with my copic markers so I wouldn't have to wait for it to dry.

Then....a hole punch in the corner so I would have a spot for an eyelet and let the shrinking begin! A cool little charm to adorn my camera:)

Wanna play with projects like this? Be sure to check out the NEW Copic Color and Ink Workshops! Below is a little video to give you a taste!
You will find application forms and more info HERE!
 Hope to see you in Orlando very soon! February 22nd and 23rd!

Have yourself a colorful weekend! 

No comments: