Monday, March 18, 2013

Senior

Pin It

 No, I am not old enough to have a senior, but I do! I am convinced that time marches faster at some periods in my life compared to others....the last 5 years have flown by!

I did a little scrapbooking for MFT's weekly scrap challenge, you can see the sketch below and all the prize winning details are on the MFT blog.

I tried to blend the edges of my photo a bit with my background papers. I am using "Classic Elegance" from Melissa Frances.

Made my own little banner using the smallest die from the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics.

Prettied up with the Large Heirloom Rose. I used the Document it-December set for the 2013 numbers, stamped in the new Blu Raspberry ink.

A combination of paint, gelatos, stencils and my copic airbrush for some of the details on this page.

Here is the full list of supplies:


4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous layout Sherrie! Your daughter is beautiful! Love the creative background!

Melody said...

This is such a beautiful layout Sherrie! Love what you did with the background. Pretty picture if your daughter.

Lisa H. said...

this is beautiful, Sherrie! loooove how you blending that photo into the background, it's such a wonderful effect!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Sherrie! A creative take on the sketch!