Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chevrons and Butterflies and Copic news

Pin It
Playing around with color and patterns today.....Actually I have a cut up piece of leather on my desk and I thought it would be nice to make a leather flower. First off I stamped the Blissful Butterfly and masked it with its' coordinating Blissful Butterfly Die-namics.

Next, I stamped the background using the chevron pattern from Mod Borders and the Art Expression Text. I colored my twill tape with my copic marker Y00 and cut the flower from the grey leather on my desk and some crepe papers as well.

I also went around the border of my card with my Y00 copic marker to add a border (funny thing, there was some pencil on the edge of my ruler so my copics picked that up as well....perfect for another touch of grey).

 COPIC NEWS....I have updated my copic certifications and workshops page....be sure to check it out. I am in Portland in August 16&17(applications available) and also Carlsbad is coming in August 23&24th too (applications not up yet).

There is also a brand new class available for copic lovers!

The Special Project Series is a chance for crafters to take project-based classes in which Copic products are used with a number of other mediums to create interesting, unique, and fun-to-make projects!  From journaling to drawing, and painting to jewelry making, the new Special Project Series will offer classes that will inspire and excite.  Classes will range in location, duration and price and will typically be one-time-only offerings.  Special Project Series instructors are the best-of-the-best and design their own favorite hands-on classes to give you an amazing creative learning experience. 

Here is the link for the information/applications on those classes


Here is my supply list:


1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is awesome Sherrie! LOVE this!