Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday

Pin It

Happy Monday! I have been using up quite a few birthday cards lately....so time to add another one to the pile :)

This is a combination of two stamp sets....the girl is from the new "You're so Special" set and the dog with the balloon and the balloons at the top are from the "Cupcake Cutie" set.  I stamped them on X-press it blending card paper and then colored them with my copic markers. I masked off the balloon to create a bunch that she is holding and drew the strings in with my copic multiliner pen.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment and then added a balloon string with my multiliner up to a single balloon.

COPIC NEWS....did you see that Carlsbad opened today for Copic Standard and Intermediate Certifications. Looking forward to seeing all of you in California! HERE is the link to the details :)

Here is my supply list:


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, terrific coloring, even getting the shadows in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is supercalifragilisticexpialiCUTE!!!
I hope you come to Charlotte & teach a copic class --- that would be amaze-balls!
~~Nicole's Craft Nook~~