Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Release Countdown!

 That big "6" means there are 6 days to the November release at MFT! You can find out all the details on the MFT blog! Here is what I have to show you today :)
Pin It
A fun little one layer card! I started by using my white gelato to whiten the bottom left corner of my cardstock and then I stamped the Happy Heart Snowman image. I stamped this image on both wild cherry and berrylicious felt and cut out the heart and hat details.

I then stamped the BEAUTIFUL new Sophisticated Snowflakes in cotton candy and berrylicious ink.

A few finishing details cutting the December Memories Die-namics from berrylicious felt and mounting it on the  Holiday Traditions Elements Die-namics stamped with cotton candy ink.
Here is a look at the inside....keeping with the clean and simple design.

A look at what is coming your way in 6 days!:

18 comments:

Gypsy 2 said...

Snow fake stamps are on my list and am patiently waiting for release day!
Love your colours Sherrie...great project.

Tammy H said...

A very sweet card. I am impressed by how cleanly the image stamped onto the felt. I really must try that.

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

tanja said...

do love this work by tanja

Unknown said...

Aren't those snowflakes gorgeous? Definitely on my wish list.

Sherilin said...

So very whimsical and sweet. I love snowmen. :)

Debbie Nelson said...

VERY CUTE!!

wendy said...

so super cute Sherrie

Janelle said...

What a cute idea for felt! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sabrina said...

Such a sweet and darling card!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Sherrie! Love your sweet snowman!

Colleen said...

What a sweet little snowman, nice added touch on the hat and heart.

Kari V. said...

I love that you used the felt on this card..it looks so fabulous!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

What a cute card - love that texture!!

AmyR said...

so cute and sweet!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute! LOVE the felt heart!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Lovely, Cute, Ahhh-dorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!