Thursday, January 2, 2014

Countdown To Release Day!

Pin It

I have a couple of cute cards to share with you today. Introducing some stamp and Die-namics sets that I just simply adore!

This sweet "Camera Cuties 2" Die-namics is cut out in white and then there are little pieces that I added to it in different colors (listed below) and then I added some glossy accents to give dimension and shine.

The camera is spitting out a few "Precious Polaroids" Die-namics that I cut in white and some heavy duty foil.

All mounted on a white card base with a kraft cardstock mat made to look like a huge polaroid.

The sweet smilie face and smile sentiment are from the new Blueprints 11 Die-namics.
Here is the inside of the top card.....using up some already cut out pieces and stamping the sentiment from "Picture This" in berrylicious ink.
Here is the second card....I started by FAUX embossing the largest "Precious Polaroid" and leaving it in place while I airbrushed some BG13 around it.

I added a piece of lemon drop cardstock and stamped the aperature symbol from "Picture This"  in black licorice and colored the little heart with R46 copic marker.

The sweet little "Camera Cuties 2" was cut out of MFT cork and I colored a few pieces of the cork with my copic markers. I also added the sweet little wild cherry felt heart.

Below is the inside of this card...continuing with the airbrushed background using Y17. The sentiment from "Picture This" and the electric red "Camera Cuties 2".

SUPPLIES AVAILABLE JANUARY 7th!
This graphic shows off our "Countdown days to the January Release"! Be sure to check out all the designers' creations today on the MFT Blog and see you at the release January 7th!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! These are amazing Sherrie!

Tracey said...

AWESOME!!! Love your cards!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh these are so cute!!!

Shanna Shands said...

So fun. I love each one!!! So fun I cannot wait to get this set!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! These are so cool!!

slbt17 said...

these dies are so much fun!
Love what you did with them.
Sandra ltb

Golda said...

These are so fun!

Kimberly S. said...

VERY cute, fun cards!!

Lagene said...

What CUTE cards!

Tammy H said...

Darling card. Love the foil idea.

Unknown said...

Super cute fun cards!

JessicaK said...

Great texture combos, super cun cards!