Friday, October 17, 2014

Grateful

Pin It
Welcome Friday! A custom background I have to show you today....

I stamped the background with the "Fine Chevron Background" and versamark ink, embossing with clear detail powder.  I colored my chevron stripes (quite quickly because I wasn't concerned with going over the lines a little) with my copic markers.....V22,BV17,E33,E27

I went over that with an iron and paper bag to remove the embossing powder. I then stamped the leaf from the "Fall Foliage" set. I love how it picked up the pattern but stamped nice and clean.

The sentiment is a Die-namics from the "Words of graditude" set. I embossed a sheet of vellum in gold embossing powder and then die cut the word.

Enjoy your weekend! Next week I am off to Portland to meet with my copic gal pals! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Judys said...

FABULOUS CARD! HAVE A GREAT TIME IN YOUR COPIC CLASSES. THANKS FOR ALL YOU SHARE.