Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Coloring Fun!

Pin It
 Sometimes it is the small details that I use for card ideas.....These accessory pieces from the new "Everyday is a Picnic" stamp set make up this fun little scene.

I airbrushed the ground (YG17) and the sky (BG15,18) with my copic markers and then stamped in the cute little scene.

Below is a close up of the picnic basket colored with E30,34,37 and R05,46 and 89.
 Below is a look at the inside...stamped sentiment and ant image from "Everyday is a Picnic".
Wanna come color with me this summer? There are new classes and locations that were listed this week on the copic website. You can also find them HERE on my copic details page. I will be rolling through San Jose and San Marcos in August! Be sure to check out where all of our instructors are this summer...we may be at a place near you!

SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great card Sherrie!! Love the sprayed background!

I just read the news that you are leaving the MFT team! Your amazing projects will definitely be missed!! Good luck with what comes next!