Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sketch Challenge with Video

Pin It





Lots to share with you today... I am playing along with the Wednesday Sketch Challenge from MFT. You can see the sketch on the left. Check out all the designers' samples and prize details on the MFT blog! Scroll to the bottom of this post for the full supply list.

I figured while I was coloring up this girl that I would video it while I was doing it:)
Here are the copic marker colors used in the video below:
Skin: E000,01,11,13 and BV31
Hair and Shoes: E30,34,17,39
Balloon: R30,32,35
Shading on dress and ground: T0,2 and Colorless blender
SUPPLIES:

8 comments:

itsallrosi said...

gorgeous, Sherrie!

Queen Mary said...

Sherrie, beautiful papers! Thanks for the fantastic video too -- I've subscribed so I won't miss anything!

Stacy said...

Great tutorial. Thank you for sharing and the card is adorable.

Sharon Roselli said...

Thank you so much for showing how you colored her! I am still practicing with my copics. You make it look so easy! the way you tell what you are doing while coloring is very helpful. Thanks again. Beautiful card.

Conniecrafter said...

she is too cute, love the paper piecing and how you colored it!

carolyn peeler said...

Adorable Sherrie.

Katy said...

The cork is so interesting :) liking that soft green too. Great card! xx

zehra said...

this is awesome, thanks for the tutorial, it truly helps.
beautiful card, love the stiching and the cork.