Saturday, April 27, 2013

Personalized Gift Bag and Card

Pin It

 I love decorating up gifts so that they become personal. The camera addict that I am LOVES the stamps and Die-namics from MFT for this project.

I have been visiting "David's Tea" quite a bit and every time I go I get these great little gift bags that I can alter :)

One of my favorite photos of my hubby's folks printed off in black and white and I used MFT's Instaframe Die-namics  to frame it.

The sentiments come from both the "Behind the Camera" and "Graph Paper Notes" stamp sets.

Some new patterned paper to play with too! This is the Hipster pack from Basic Grey.

Here is a look at the matching card using the "Behind the Camera" Die-namics. I made the camera girly by adding a Botanical Beauty flower behind the lens :)


I also love the fun inside to this card. The little iphone made with the Camera Cuties Die-namics and the sentiment from the Captured Memories stamp set.

I will tuck this little duo away for a gift occasion.....










SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

PATRICIA KIMBERLY said...

♥♥♥♥ I am in love with your company personalized photo gifts and will send the link personalized photo gifts to every friend and teacher I know (or at least to the ones I have not already shared you with). You guys understand customer service of personalized photo gifts, and I plan to reward that with my continued business, more careful reading of your online special offers, and some free advertising. Thank's personalized photo gifts so very very very much. ♥♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the useful information, Now a day’s online is the easiest way to get any of the information. We can get any quotes in internet easily. You can easily find romantic gift ideas in my blog. Personalized gifts Bangalore