Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Bright Idea

Pin It

A little card inspired by my daughters' recent success in the world of University studies. I think that transition from high school can be difficult. My girl was pleasantly relieved at the marks she has been receiving on her first projects back from University class.

I liked the idea of hanging light bulbs and then having one lit up! I used my School Days Die-namics cut in steel grey and steel blue cardstock for the dangling bulbs.

I also embossed the School Days Die-namics light bulb in the white card base and then stamped the bulb in lemon drop ink from the School Days stamp set.  The little sentiments come from the Head of the Class stamp set.

I decided to use the cut out portion of the Die-namics for the inside and stamped the little girl from the School Days set.

Enjoying Edmonton and looking forward to a week of peeks from MFT! Watch for it! I have been colorin' like mad!

SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

Gabby said...

FUN, UNIQUE design! Love it! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a clever creation and fresh design!

Anonymous said...

ACK! What a totally cute and clever idea! Love this Sherrie! XO