Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Product Tour....Come to my table

Pin It

 Autumn has shown its' face here in BC this week....it put me in the mood to play with Autumn/Thanksgiving inspired decor for my table!

I am sharing some brand new goodies that are from MFT released today!

This is the All Occasion Place Setting stamp set with coordinating Place Setting and Napkin Ring/Place Card Die-namics.

I added the Fall Folliage stamp set and Die-namics for accent too :)

Here on the left is a close up of my little napkin ring....the ring itself is cut in Hot Fudge cardstock and stamped with whipped cream pigment ink. Layered up on top is some burlap pieces that I cut with the Place Settings Die-namics. I tucked a few Fall Folliage pieces in the top to add to my theme.

 Above....a close up of the sweet little place card! Cut the Place Card with kraft cardstock and stamped with a grape jelly trim.  The little acorn is grape jelly cardstock stamped in hot fudge and accented with hemp string and a grapesicle button.

To the left is a little accent piece that you could use for a glass/mug or here is a vintage bobbin that I use as a candlestick at my table.

Below, is a little menu card. I cut the card using the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics...stamped with "bon appetit" from the All Occasions Place Setting set.  For a fancy little trim I cut one of the Fall Folliage Die-namics from Hot Fudge felt and did a little bit of embroidery on it.

Be sure to check out the whole Product Tour on the MFT Blog!

SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

So pretty! Love the color choices, Sherrie! Beautiful accents to a pretty table!

Janeen said...

Cauuuuuttte

zehra said...

beautiful set

Gabby said...

Nice projects! Great table setting ideas. Thx! :)