Thursday, January 9, 2014

Release Rewind

Pin It

 Hello from sunny Anaheim! I am here at the CHA show....please stop by the copic booth and say "hi" if you are here!

Today is "release rewind" day for My Favorite Things.....did you see everything in this months' release? If not, it is under the Brand Spankin' New heading at MFT.

Be sure to check out all the designers participating in the release rewind today on the MFT blog....loads of inspiration! 

Today I am showing you a couple of coloring stamp sets that I haven't shared yet. First up "Sweet on You".  I stamped her in Memento black ink and colored her up with my copics. I made the bear a little spotty so he looked like he had some texture.

I finished the card using the newest "Blueprints 11" Die-namics. I love that there are some great sentiment dies coming in these Blueprints collections. They make finishing a card so quick!

Below is the inside.....stamped in natural ink and using another little piece from the Blueprints 11 set.

 Next up, "It's a pirates life". This is a fun coloring set with SO many pieces that the possibilities are endless! I stamped the boat and colored it up with my copic markers. Instead of solid coloring on the boat I colored it more in a striped fashion to indicate wood planks.  I used the main "You Rock" sentiment from the Blueprints 11 Die-namics and then added the "boat" with my Little Letters Die-namics.

I used the copic airbrush system to create the stormy sky and the snow drift Die-namics for the waves.

Below, is the inside...just a simple stamped punny sentiment....LOVE those!
 Here are the supplies for these two cards:

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I am loving these Sherrie!! Adorable cards!!

Anonymous said...

Sherrie!!! These are amazing, Love the boat one!!

Annheidel said...

Such cute cards! That's a clever way to use the You Rock. Seriously cool!

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love the images.
isoscia at aol dot com

Heidi said...

Adorable cards! Thank you!

JoAnn said...

These are so cute. I love that DG image.

Rosy Newlun said...

Ooo the stitching around your cow girl MAKES the whole card! And I adore your pirate creation -- looks like eyelets for the port hole windows, very cool!

Conniecrafter said...

Both are too cute, love the coloring on the first and like the curved sentiments!

Lagene said...

This has to be the CUTEST cowgirl and I love your pirate card too!